Are You Born With Bipolar?On December 17, 2021
Can you develop bipolar?
Bipolar disorder can occur at any age, although it often develops between the ages of 15 and 19 and rarely develops after 40. Men and women from all backgrounds are equally likely to develop bipolar disorder. The pattern of mood swings in bipolar disorder varies widely.
Can you become bipolar at any age?
Bipolar disorder can start at any age, and it develops in males and females at equal rates. However, there are differences. For example, the condition may start later in females, who may have longer periods of depression symptoms, and these may follow different seasonal patterns than similar symptoms in males.
How does a person act when they are bipolar?
Bipolar disorder can cause your mood to swing from an extreme high to an extreme low. Manic symptoms can include increased energy, excitement, impulsive behaviour, and agitation. Depressive symptoms can include lack of energy, feeling worthless, low self-esteem and suicidal thoughts.
Related Question Are you born with bipolar?
Does Bipolar easier?
Bipolar disorder may become easier to manage in later life, but it's important to stay alert to changes in physical health and how well your medication works.
Is bipolar disorder lifelong?
Remember: Bipolar disorder is a lifelong illness, but long-term, ongoing treatment can help control symptoms and enable you to live a healthy life.
- How Do I Add An Agenda To A Meeting?
- What’s Sweet And Healthy?
- Can I Wear A Black Dress To My Graduation?
- Is Assignment And Homework The Same?
- Is 771 A Good Credit Rating?
- How Do I Make My Mac Print Glossy?
- What Happens If I Don’t Renew Quicken Subscription?
- Is Microsoft Visio Good?
- How Do You Create A Menu In Word?
- How Do You Reconcile In CheckBook Pro?
- How Do You Make A Paper Book With String?
- What Is Better Than Mint Com?
- How Do I Create A Shipping Label On Etsy?
- How Many Downloads Does The Tasty App Have?
- How Do I View VSD On Mac?